Thursday, November 13, 2008

Does Absence Make the Heart Grow Fonder?

It's been a while since I posted, but hopefully my throngs of readers have missed me. I'm holding up my left hand right now and counting all three to five of you craning to see my next post. Well I have not disappointed. Scroll down, because not only is there one post, but two more sagas from the life of Hildy. Thanks to my lovely daughters who got me blogging in the first place, and who patiently and willingly teach me one step at a time just how to manage my blog. I love you Jana and Robyn.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I think Jana's done all the teaching. I love your blog mom. More, more, more!

Andrea said...

Good Job Aunt Hilda! Keep it up!

lisa moore said...

Hilda,
You are the best writer! Rachel Breen told me you had a blog site. Hope you don't mind. :)

You amaze me every day. Thanks for being a friend.

~lisa

Jana said...

Love you Mom!